Friday, August 6, 2010

Oh my goodness, have you seen all the cute new Pure Innocence stamps just released by MFT?  I am also loving the new Die-Namics!  Between The Cat's Pajamas, MFT and Verve Stamps, my kids college fund may be in serious danger!  


The post today is another Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things.  I used papers I got from Price Busters here in Honolulu (for a very good price), not sure who they are from.  I paper pieced her shower cap and did the rest of the coloring with Copics.  The bubbles are topped with Stickles and really look like little bubbles. I used Nesties to cut the circles, the twill is from Martha Stewart and the button is from my beloved stash.

Hope you all have a great Aloha Friday!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts