Monday, October 4, 2010

Have you ever taken stuff just hanging around on your table and put a card together with them?  This is what came from that exercise.  Not my usual style, kinda busy, but I also kinda like it.  The little witch was the stamp that hooked me on Magnolia's Tilda stamps for a while.  I have no idea whose paper this is because it was a scrap, but the border punches are from Martha Stewart (Goo) and EK Success (wavy border).    The sentiment is from one of the The Cat's Pajamas sets, the tree die is a Die-namics from MFT and the ovals are Nesties.  Tilda is colored with Copics and the background oval is colored with chalk.  Hope you have a great week!
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts