Sunday, November 28, 2010

Skater Bunny

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I have so much to be thankful for and have certainly taken the past few days to count my blessings.  I have been forced into creativity.  The holidays are here and I need to get some of those cards and gives going.  I also got a couple of things from The Cat's Pajamas newest release.  The image is actually a digital image I got off Etsy.  The designer, Zlatina Gocheva, designs for TCP.  I wanted this digital so I could vary the size.  I used a Nestabilities snowflake, divine twine, A Sizzix embossing folder and the Dienamics Perfect Bracket Edge.  The paper is actually a note card from My Mind's Eye that I cut to make 2 patterned panels.

With any luck I will post again tomorrow night.  Here's hoping you have a great week.
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts