Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Golden 5-0

Quick post.  I just got through downloading the new OS for my computer and it took me all evening to get things working right!  I did this card for a friend turning, you guessed it, the BIG 5-0.




I made it for the TCP Tuesday Challenge 258.  Loving craft cardstock right now.  I inked the edges of the panel with gold Brilliance ink and then heat embossed with Aged Gold Embossing powder by Stampendous (seriously love that stuff too!) The pennants are cut using TCP Bitty Banners.  The gold paper is washi paper from my stash.  I sprinkled the embossing powder lightly over the background and heated it from underneath.  The gold dots are made with golden rod Stickles that I put on a craft sheet and allowed to dry.

Gotta go get some sleep!  Have a great week!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts