Monday, March 24, 2014

Catching Up

Wow, life can get busy.  I made the time to catch up on some of the Clean and Simple 3 homework this weekend.  Let me just say that clean and simple is somewhat misleading...most of these techniques are very simple in appearance but are challenging to carry out well.  Lets just say I am still working on refining these techniques.  My hat is off to the teachers for their obvious talents.  I so appreciate Laura Bassen's honesty.  Anyway here are my creations from day 3 and 4.

This was a very different technique for me, fun and challenging.  The splatters are definitely an acquired talent I need to work on.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Neenah #110
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas 
Dye Ink: Stampin' Up- Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Washi Tape-?



Great class!  I have loved trying some new ideas and look forward to perfecting them more.  

Have a great week!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts