Sunday, April 27, 2014

Seize the Sketch #18

I was up too late last night cheering on my favorite Halau at the Merrie Monarch Hula Festival.  They danced beautifully, and it was well worth the droopy eyes today.  Hopefully I am making it just under the wire for this Seize the  Sketch #18.  When I saw this sketch, I thought it would be perfect for the wedding card I need to make.  Here's my take...



Loved the sketch, love the stamp from Stamping Bella.  I colored with Copic Markers and plan to lighten up on the grey shading in the card I send.  Since this is a dry run, I may add just a few pearls on final card.  It's hard to see, but I used Stickles along the ruffles and Wink of Stella in her hair for some subtle shine.

Thanks for looking!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  Mohawk White Copy Paper, Crate Paper Portrait Collection Design Paper.
Ink:  Clear embossed VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  seam binding, Stickles Crystal, Taylor embossing folder, Spellbinders dies, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers, clear embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding card!! Thanks for joining in with STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this is so much fun! I love the sparkle on her dress, and the embossing :) So pretty! Now take a nap :) Thanks for coming to play with us at Seize the Sketch!
    (PS - did you realize you have Word Verification turned on? This is Blogger's default setting)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID take a nap, and thanks for the heads up on the WV, I was not aware of that.

      Delete
  3. Just gorgeous! I love, love, love this image and you have colored it beautifully, not to mention the fussy cutting! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts