Saturday, July 12, 2014

Quick Post...

I made this card a couple weeks ago as a grad card for one of our family friends.  I totally CASED it from ChristinesCreations.  I learned of Christine's talents from The Cat's Pajamas recent release.  She was recently named as the newest member of the Cat Pack, I can't wait to see more of her creations!  I needed something fast and her card was so cute...here is what happened.

I used the grad's school colors and drew in the fluffy clouds which were cut with CutUps from The Cat's Pajamas.  The cute Bunny and sentiment are also from TCP.  The image is colored with Copic markers and the background is a chalked Nestie from Spellbinders.

Hope your weekend has been peaceful, with a dash of crafting involved.  
Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts