Sunday, July 6, 2014

Winnie and Walter + Distress Ink Day 2

Another card for the day three challenge, Ombre!!!  Distress Inks are perfect for this challenge, I chose to use Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw and Wild Honey.  I used one of the Tim Holtz Stencils, Rays and came up with this...


The words are of course from Winnie and Walter, The Big, the Bold and Fun.  The sequins were a surprise that was tucking in my last order from W&W.  Love everything about this company!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts