Thursday, September 4, 2014

Viva la Verve August, Week 5

I'm coming in right under the wire here I think.  This was a very serendipitous card creation.  Thumbing through some paper I found the base which I scraped from another project.  Here's the sketch:

Here's my card using one of my favorite sets, Blue Skies by Verve:



It's been a fast week with Monday as the holiday.  Wishing you all things good!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Paper:  Crate Paper Paper Heart and Portrait Collection, Pebbles Basics, Mohawk Color Copy
Stamps: Verve Blue Skies
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Doodlebug Designs Sequins, clear embossing powder, Copic Markers,  Cheery Lynn Doily Die, Wink of Stella 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love that butterfly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant ! Fabulous colors and patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful with the patterned papers and vibrant colored butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts