Monday, November 24, 2014

One More Down!

With any luck, I will be able to start writing and addressing all my Christmas cards on Thanksgiving! Let's see if I get it started...such a procrastinator.  So without further ado:


This is another Bugaboo image I purchased this weekend and actually colored!  I love this cute, whimsical Santa and he was such fun to color.  


The card layout is a very loose take on this Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #119.

I will be linking him up for 
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge-Anything Goes #23

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Bugaboo Chubby Santa-presents
Stamps:  Winnie and Walter Happy Christmas sentiment
Paper:  XpressIt Blending Card, MME Joyous, Neenah Kraft Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock
Accessories:  Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimmings Baker's twine, Spellbinders oval die, The Cat's Pajamas Toppers CutUps, Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this card is lovely I adore the santa and think he is coloured to perfection. I know I would be delighted to have this card arrive in my letter box...................Awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous clean and bright card, lovely job hunny!
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards lovely thanks for joining us at Papernest Dolls Challenge blog big hugs and Merry Christmas When it comes from Sharon DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts