Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sketch Saturday 337 With Bugaboo Stamps

Just a quick post to get my card entered in Sketch Saturday Challenge #337.  

Here's the sketch:


Here's my interpretation:


I have been hoarding my Bugaboo images...I have several, freebies and purchased, and this is the first one I have colored.  If you haven't visited Bugaboo Stamps, do, such cute images and every Friday there is a freebie!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you weekend was restful and full of everything you love to do.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS:  Also entering Christmas Stampin' All Year Long-Anything Goes.

Supplies:
Image:  Bugaboo Stamps digi
Stamps:  Winner and Walter Happy Christmas sentiment (Love all the sentiments in this set!)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, Hobby Lobby Kraft Cardstock, MME Joyous, Basic Grey Evergreen, Bazzill Cardstock
Accessories: self distressed jingle bell, Darice Hemp Cord, Copic Markers, Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. super fun, adorable carte Brenda, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! I love the "patchwork" you created. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Brenda! Love the papers and cute image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts