Monday, November 10, 2014

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge- Use Three or More Papers

Today I am playing this challenge in a different roll.  I was so honored to be asked to become a TTT Design Team member!  I am looking forward to this and getting to know and work with my other teamies!  What a talented group, be sure and check out their blogs.

Todays challenge was to "use three or more papers".  Here's my card:


My tip for matching design papers the easy way is to use paper packs.  The designers have done all the work for you!

Be sure and head on over the the Top Tip Tuesday Blog and link up your projects.  You can also see the teams beautiful creations.  This weeks sponsor is Stamp and Create, you can check out their site here.

Don't miss out on the fun!  

Thanks for stopping in!  Wishing you a fabulous Tuesday!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS:  I'm also entering this in the TCP Tuesday Challenge #279-Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas Big Fat Holiday Greetings
Ink:  SU! Red Riding Hood
Paper:  Echo Park Home for the Holidays, Kraft yardstick from Michael's
Accessories: SU! Cherry Cobler Sheer Linen Ribbon, Coats and Clark crochet thread, The Sequined Bunny sequins


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the team..............your card is awesome and I love that sentiment :) I love patterned papers and hoard them like jewels LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lyn, I think we are kindred spirits:). I'm a paper hoarder too! Some of it is just so pretty, I have a hard time cutting into it (unless of course I have a spare). Another reason to love the paper stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! great to have you on our team its fabulous to have you creating for us!
    and LOVE your card so different love it love the sewing too!
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thrilled to be a part of the group!

      Delete
  4. Fun paper and sewing on this design Brenda! Love your little bow on the tag too. Thanks for joining us at The Cat’s Pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Brenda! I love your paper choices and the sentiment on a tag. Thank you so much for sharing your card with The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card AND tip! Well deserved, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts