Monday, December 22, 2014

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge-Make Your Own

MAKE YOUR OWN!

Our Sponser this week is





One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice



Well, at this point all the Christmas festivities should be well under control, right?  If not (like me) you could probably use a break, so come join in on this weeks Make Your Own Challenge.  This one leaves lots of room for creativity...you could make buttons, your own embossing folder, background paper, flowers, crochet snowflakes...   I decided to try to make the dot embellishments that are so popular.  I was inspired by a Pintrest post.  The difference between mine and the pin is that I made mine with glitter glue sticks.  I have tried and been successful using the melted pony bead technique also, but like this one better.  Kinda hard to see in the pic, but the dots have a nice little sparkle IRL.


Bugaboo Stocking Mouse

Take a few minutes and head on over the the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog.  This week, besides the DT sharing their wonderful creations, there's a great tutorial you're going to want to check out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Bugaboo Stocking Mouse
Stamps:  Winnie and Walter Happy Christmas
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy, Doodle Bug Design Santa Express, DCWV cardstock, Hobby Lobby kraft cardstock
Accessories: Sizzix Dies, Copic Markers, fine tip glue gun, glitter glue sticks

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love your dot embellishments, what a super awesome idea making them as they really are expensive for what they are!. Merry Christmas Brenda I pray you will be blessed beyond measure. Thank-you so much for your visits and your beautiful comments on my blog I really have loved seeing you visit and of course I must also say that I have really enjoyed your beautiful creations and I cannot wait to see more in 2015 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts