Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fairy Wisdom Mini

For the CRAFT 295 Challenge post, please click here.

I wanted to post the pictures of the 'Fairy Wisdom' mini book made from paper towel rolls.  I have just recently learned about the wonderful digital designs at A Day for Dasies.  I am absolutely smitten with them and was totally inspired to come up with this book for my daughter.  I'm hoping it will in turn provide inspiration for her.  I love the thought of fairies.  I like to imagine them as tiny messengers of God, helping us through our days.

Here ya go:




















You can see in the last picture where a decorated piece has been slipped in the "tube" for pictures or notes.  This was so fun to make.  I can't wait to send it to Kelly!

Thanks so much for checking out my work!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Images: A Day for Daisies Tiny Poppy Fairy, Tiny Violet Fairy, Holding Fireflies with Wings (freebie!), Bitsy Bug Dot, Bitsy Bug Rosa
Stamps: MSE Swirls
Paper:  Xpress It Blending Card, Design paper scraps, Neenah Kraft Yardstick
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Frayed Burlap and Walnut ink, VersaMark
Accessories: Paper towel rolls, Copic Markers, Simon Says Sequins, doodlebug designs sequins, Sequined Bunny Sequins, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Stampendous Frantage Copper Embossing Enamel, SU! Dazzling Details, ribbon and lace from stash, Darice Hemp, Coats and Clark thread, Wink of Stella, Sizzix Flourish die 

1 comment:

  1. I love this gorgeous mini TP roll album, it's so sweet and filled with beautiful images and inspirational quotes, what a lovely gift.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts