Friday, May 1, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Draft

Wow, Friday night already!  And May Day which is Lei Day here in Hawaii.  I've had the last few days off, just hanging around with my daughter.  It's been fun and a welcome break from the action at work.  I managed to make it to one of my favorite spots to buy stamps and when Kelly saw this Paper Smooches set Smoocheroos, she couldn't stop laughing.  As a result it came home with us as well as some of the new Pretty Pink Posh release. 

It is no secret that I love sketch challenges and Paper Smooches and quick cards, so this was perfect for me.  The Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is to use this great Designer Draft:



                                 


This card was the result


I used a Stitched Scalloped Border from Lawn Fawn, Natural Hemp cord from Darice and the sentiment and cute Foxy from Smoocheroos.  The little fox was colored with copics and the sentiment was stamped with Coffee Archival Ink.  I used the TH tiny attacher staples instead of the cross stitches.  Quick, fun and done!

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a glorious weekend full of all you love.

Aloha, 
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute little fox image, I'm really in to these right now, I've just bought some fox shaped buttons, haven't got a use for them yet but I'm sure I soon will, lol.
    This is such a sweet little CAS card using the sketch above, a great interpretation of it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, such cuteness. adore that little fox. Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, adorable little fox! And really cute design :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Love your fun card and the sentiment is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Love your fun card and the sentiment is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card, Brenda! I love the little fox, and the sentiment is is so fun!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Brenda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute is that little guy? I love the staples on the twine too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts