Thursday, August 20, 2015

One More

I got going on this I (heart) Sketch #115 and couldn't stop.



This time I used Birdbrain Balloon.  I've decided it's the eyes that I love so much on these guys.  They kinda have that dazed look that I have so much of the time.  I have tons of washi tape and very seldom use it...so heres a little different twist on the sketch.  This is for one of my best buddies, whom I get to see in 2 weeks!


Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

I would like to enter this in -

Supplies:
Image:  From the Heart Birdbrain Balloon
Sentiment:  by me
Ink:  
Paper:  Xpress It Blending Card
Accessories:  MFT Pierced Circles and , Little B's washi tape

3 comments:

  1. He he, these little birdbrains are so funny and cute, and I love your clever take on the sketch with the washi tape stripes :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me smile, Brenda. So color and cheerful. Love that little Birdbrain :-)

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWisT # 115 @ From the Hear Stamps !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image! Works perfectly with those rainbow strips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts