Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Spectacular Challenge at LRW



Happy Wednesday!  I have just a quick post to remind you about this weeks Little Red Wagon Challenge.  This week Heather wants us to us a tag on our creations.  I LOVE tags and had a hard time deciding which on to use.  Finally ended up with this...


I used a mix of stamps from different companies and my favorite tag from Reverse Confetti.  I have to confess, the metallic embossing powders was added to cover the white embossing powder that stuck where it shouldn't have.  I don't know tho, I kinda like the way the happy accident turned out!

Be sure to stop in to see the Girlfriends and leave them a little love.  Can't wait to see what you make for the Little Red Wagon Challenge!

Aloha,
Brenda 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Spooktacula (ghost and sentiment) , Hampton Arts Happy Halloween (moon)
Dies:  Reverse Confetti Tag Me, Too
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Neenah cardstock, Taylored Expressions Hocus Pocus
Accessories:  Copic markers, Ribbon from stash, Stamp N Stuff clear embossing powder, Stampendous Chunky Metallic Seasonings embossing powder, Clear Wink of Stella

5 comments:

  1. So cool. Loving all the colours and that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the look of the embossing powders!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I like the way you were able to "fix" a mistake. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the mix of patterns on this and how the ghost really pops against them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts