Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Happy Birthday!




Gosh, these Wednesdays just keep rolling around faster and faster.  If it's Wednesday, it's time for another Little Red Wagon Challenge!  Today, Janice is our hostess and she is asking for birthday creations.



There are lots of things I wish I had done differently with this card.  Instead of going into all that, I will tell you I love the way the bears turned out, they just look so fuzzy and cuddly!  After they were colored, I dabbed them with terrycloth wet with Copic Various Ink.  For supplies, you can see below...for more inspiration look at the sidebar for the links to the other Girlfriends.  

I hope you'll join us for this weeks Little Red Wagon Challenge!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT Birthday Bears  
Sentiment:  Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings
Ink: SU! Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Tuxedo Black 
Paper:  Paper Studio kraft cardstock, Basic Grey Hey You!
Accessories:  MFT Dienamics Ride the Wave, sewing thread, Copic markers, Copic Various Ink

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you did the sentiment. And those bear do look fuzzy and cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant design Brenda and such cute bears!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hunny LOVE the way you cut the papers too! and love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything. The colours and the way you did your sentiment are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is adorable. I like the way you used real strings for the balloons. The bears do look so fluffy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts