Monday, January 4, 2016

I Made This


YeaH!  It's time for the first TCP Tuesday Challenge of 2016!  We're getting you warmed up with an any thing goes request, easy peasy, right? 

Here's my card using Bunny Christmas from the November release.      I feel like it doesn't really have to be limited to a Christmas card.  I'm using this for a birthday gift I "made myself".  I used the free Cutable to quickly, efficiently cut him out.


Sure hope you decide to play along with us for challenge 305.  You can get the details and plenty of inspiration from the TCP blog.  Also, SNEAK PEAK ALERT...next week the new release peeks will begin, so stay tuned.  Believe me, if this release is any indication, it's gonna be a great year for The Cat's Pajamas!

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Bunny Christmas  (and matching Cuttable)
Ink:  SU! Soft Blue, VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Sorry, can't find the paper, can't remember who made it (post holiday/new release heater skelter!) 
Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Sequins

5 comments:

  1. Those papers are so perfect with this image and the whole card has a lovely cosy feel...love the paper piecing on the jumper too!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This knitting Bunny makes me think of Samantha!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Brenda! Your quirky little Christmas Bunny is darling! Pretty colors, and great shapes in your background! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. He’s just so cute! I love the wintery patterns and the crisp clean but cozy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card - love the image and very nice choice of paper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts