Friday, November 25, 2016

Sketch Saturday #440


Welcome to another Sketch Saturday!  This is my last post as guest designer but I am happy to say I am starting a term as a DT member!  I am thrilled to be creating along side this very talented team!

Here is the sketch for this week -



I took a bit of liberty with this sketch and went from a square to a rectangle.  I am using a delightful image from our sponsor this week, The Paper Shelter.  Here's what happened -




This cutie is called Enchanted Christmas and comes both colored and uncolored digi.  I used the pre-colored image and talk about fast and easy!

I hope you'll join us!

Thanks for looking.  Hope your weekend is full of all you love!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Wow...this is totally gorgeous!! Love the delicate girlie colours and that sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats

Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hostin...

Popular Posts