Thursday, December 29, 2016

CRAFT Challenge - #396


Oops, forgot to hit publish.  Sorry, I'm a little late in letting you know it's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in an 'anything goes' challenge.

Our Sponsor week is -

For my card this week I was fortunate to be able to use this cute Christmas Mouse digi from Sweet Stamps -


I'm using my colored pencils to color this cutie up.  It's a work in process, right?  I do feel I can see a bit of shading coming around.    

I'm going to keep this post short.  For some reason, things seem even busier right now.  My friend was telling me something about the alignment of planets, so I'm going with that as my reason for being a bit distracted and off kilter.  

I hope you'll not have the same feeling and will have time to join us at CRAFT Challenge this week. 

Thanks for checking in!

Aloha,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts