Wednesday, May 3, 2017

CRAFT Challenge #414


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in creating a decoupage or 3-D project.

Our Sponsor this week is -


Here is my creation using a Lili of the Valley 'Simply Print Image Sheet' called Under the Weather -


I did a bit of decoupage layering and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to add a 3-D effect to the raindrops.  I don't very often use this technique and have to say it was a bunch of fun.  Please pop in over at the CRAFT Challenge blog to take a look at the very talented DT work.  I hope you will be inspired to join us.

I do so appreciate your visits and love reading your comments.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Brenda, this is such an adorable card! The decoupage looks great on the sweet image, and I love the stitched scalloped die-cut border (try saying that 3 times fast lol!!!)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts