Wednesday, August 16, 2017

LRW #407



Sandy has a fun challenge for us today.  She wants us to use bows or arrows on our projects this week.  This was the perfect time to pull out a set I got awhile back and hadn't had a chance to ink up.  It also gave me a chance to use some of the yummy Distress Oxide inks...gotta tell you, they are so nice to stamp with, such great coverage.  

Here's my card using "Go With It" from MFT -




It's always nice to have some cards in your stash to send when someone is having a tough go with life.  This should do fine.

Hope you can join us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. I love all those fun arrows! What a great set for this week's challenge! I've never tried stamping with oxides. I'll have to give it a go as your stamping really does look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid card! Those big arrows are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Those big bright arrows really get the point across. Wonderful job. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, all of those fun arrows and fun colors makes a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts