Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Party Monster


Whew...running a bit late today.  Technical problems really throw me for a loop but I am posting this despite challenges because I want to you see this fun Sasayaki Glitter image, Party Monster!  This little guy takes all the challenge out of making a card for the guys.  He is winging his way to my son as we "speak".




Please be sure to check out the Sasayaki Esty store for images to suit any occasion!  Remember there are 2 new releases a month and with the holidays being an especially important card making time of year, you are sure to find something to suit your fancy.  Thanks so much for popping in today!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Brenda, the expression on his face is brilliant!! Love the colours you have chosen and I bet your Son loves it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and love the colours you've used... fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts