Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Boxes or Bags?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite either a box or a bag.  Use either a box or a bag as part of your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:



I love making bags. I think I like them best because I have several tools that help to make bags so fun and very easy to make.



I made these to use as a 12 day Advent calendar for my daughter.  I made and decorated these little bags with dies.  I got this idea here.


Here's a little peek of what it looks like hanging in my happy crafty place.  Not a very good pic, the lighting leaves something to be desired, but you get the idea -

We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts